Pattypan Squash Pancakes
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup baking mix
- 4 pattypan squash, grated
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, or as needed
- Stir chicken stock and eggs together in a bowl; whisk baking mix into egg mixture until wet. Stir squash, onion, Parmesan cheese, and garlic into baking mix-egg mixture until batter is evenly mixed. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spoon batter, 1/4 cup per pancake, into the hot oil; cook until pancakes are golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer pancakes to a brown paper bag-lined surface to drain.